Except the supplementary examinations on 15/7, all on-campus activities are suspended for two weeks, including make-up classes and extra-curricular activities at all levels from 15 July (Wednesday) to 28 July (Tuesday). Unless absolutely necessary, students should not go back to school.
- S5 1st Term Supplementary Classes
- S6 1st Term Supplementary Classes
- Meeting S1 Class Teachers
- Rescheduled arrangements for picking up textbooks, school uniform and PE uniform
- Arrangement of purchasing summer homework and school uniform on 16/7
- S5 parents meetings on July 11 via electronic means
- Applications for transfer students (2020/21)