- Developing assessment literacy
Overall, Major Concern 1 aims to develop assessment literacy in the school in order to increase the overall learning and teaching effectiveness. There are four intended outcomes to achieve for Major Concern 1 in the 3-year school development plan:
- Shared clarity about learning is developed with students.
- Meaningful homework and assessments are used more effectively to improve teaching and learning.
- Teachers’ assessment literacy is strengthened.
- Students are empowered to engage themselves in assessment practices in monitoring and regulating individual learning.
- Developing a clear and positive identity
Overall, under Major Concern 2, it is aimed to help students to develop a clear and positive identity. There are three intended outcomes to achieve for Major Concern 2 in the 3-year school development plan:
- Students self-efficacy is developed.
- The atmosphere of pursuit of individual success, excellence and dreams are cultivated.
- The social bonding and participation are strengthened.